Modern lines combine to form the clean, minimal design of the SAMSO TV cabinet. Tuck all clutter seamlessly away and focus on the movie, game or photos your watching from your latest holiday and concentrate on whats important. Hide all cables and electronics with ease using the rear cable openings. Unit contains two side opening cabinets and one bottom flap for all your media storage needs. The SAMSO piece fits well in any living space, expect compliments from friends.
- Fits Flat screen TV's up to 75 inches in size
- Premium soft closing cabinet doors
- Three Large Closed Storage spaces for media
- Cut-outs in the back for Cable Management
- Made in Europe
NEW & Improved Assembly Instructions
High Gloss Lacquered Front Panels
Tempered Glass Side Cabinet Doors
- Matte White Laminate Body
- Scandinavian Inspired Design
200 cm x 42 cm x 37 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
Weight: 36 kg
- Engineered wood/Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) construction body
- Legs/base - Engineered wood
- Made in Europe
ASSEMBLY & INSTRUCTIONS
- Unit requires self-assembly. Instructions and all components are provided. Assembly takes approximately 1 hour on average
- Download the NEW & IMPROVED Assembly Instructions, click here
FREE National Shipping on all items anywhere in Canada!
Shipping times vary throughout Canada. All of our TV Cabinets are shipped from our warehouse in the Greater Toronto area using preferred local carriers (FedEx, UPS or Purolator and Nationex).
Example shipping times are:
1 to 3 Days: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal
3 to 5 Days: Vancouver, Calgary, Saskatoon, Halifax
For more information, click here.
30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE/NO HASSLE RETURNS
No-hassle returns accepted within 30 days of delivery. Easy return policy exists on all LOFT products in case you're not happy with anything. If you experience buyer’s remorse or change your mind, simply contact us and we will assist you with returning your item. To learn more, click here.
1 YEAR FULL WARRANTY
The LOFT Design Company manufacturer's warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship and all components for one year from the date of delivery. Learn more.