- Fits Flat screen TV up to 45 inchesin size
- Cabinet and shelf can be setup on both sides of unit
- Plenty of media storage space
- Central TV console for media receiver
- Cable management system with backboard cutout
Premium soft-closing cabinet door components
- Made in Europe
High Gloss Lacquered Front Panels
- Matte white laminate body
- Chrome metal cabinet handles
The Billund is a sleek and flexible unit with a smooth gloss finish (front), matted body, tempered glass shelf, accentuated by a chrome metal handle and comes with media storage space. This units as flexible as the come, the shelf and compartment can be arranged on either side. When two units are places together, they create a customizable wide and low wide profile piece.
160 cm x 40 cm x 41 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
Weight: 24 kg (53 lbs)
- Engineered wood/Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) body construction
- Cabinet Handles - Stainless Steel - Chrome Finish
- Premium soft-closing cabinet door components
- Made in Europe
ASSEMBLY & INSTRUCTIONS
- Unit requires self-assembly. Instructions and all components are provided. Assembly takes approximately 1 hour on average
- Download the BILLUND Assembly Instructions, click here
FREE National Shipping on all items anywhere in Canada!
Shipping times vary throughout Canada. All of our TV Cabinets are shipped from our warehouse in the Greater Toronto area using preferred local carriers (FedEx, UPS or Puralator and Nationex).
Example shipping times are:
1 to 3 Days: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal
3 to 5 Days: Vancouver, Calgary, Saskatoon, Halifax
For more information, click here.
30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE/NO HASSLE RETURNS
No-hassle returns accepted within 30 days of delivery. Easy return policy exists on all LOFT products in case you're not happy with anything. If you experience buyer’s remorse or change your mind, simply contact us and we will assist you with returning your item. To learn more, click here.
1 YEAR FULL WARRANTY
The LOFT Design Company manufacturer's warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship and all components for one year from the date of delivery. Learn more.